Our idea - your added value
We offer our clients more than perfect systems and modern technology.
Our understanding of solutions includes not only intelligent software, but also processes and organization. With this in mind, we founded EFDIS Servicing GmbH in 2006. Since then, we have been designing flexible models for the outsourcing of business processes in the credit and deposit area with great success.
With our full-service approach, we help our clients achieve a broad digital product offering. With experience and expertise, we take care of processing along the entire value chain, offering the security of market-tested standards.
Full service from a single source
Tailor-made white label offer
- From comprehensive full-service outsourcing to modular use of individual service components - flexible and tailored to your needs
- Online frontends for loan and deposit transactions
- Fully integrated system platform with automated workflows, document management, task management, and much more
- Qualified call center and e-mail service as well as mail and scan services
- Modern contracts, variable pricing models and market-compliant service levels
Your advantages at a glance
Efficient outsourcing ensures competitive advantages.
With us, the entire range of banking products is available to you, in both the credit and deposit areas. Extensions can be implemented at any time without long set-up times.
Best external appearance
We make sure that you always make a good impression. Systems and services are perfectly coordinated and represent your image to the outside world.
Compliance at any time
By partnering with us as a recognized service provider audited by annual audits, you will always meet the legal requirements (MaRisk, BAIT).
With us, you pay appropriately for services claimed. Our contract design reflects our clients' desire for security and predictability as well as flexibility.
Range of services
You only need coordinating functions for bank operations - we take care of the rest.
- Processing of account opening or credit applications (incl. legitimation of the customer)
- Support of existing account relationships in the processing department
- Processing of accounting, reporting and payment transactions
- Telephone support of customers and/or intermediaries (inbound) in 1st and 2nd level
- Processing of outgoing and incoming mail incl. scanning
- Archiving of documents (electronic and physical)